
I attended a screening of a new animated film called Hoodwinked! tonight on the Warner Bros. lot. It was really fun! It's a spin on the Little Red Riding Hood story, done Shrek-style (but funnier in some parts!) It opens up everywhere Jan. 13th.

I received an invitation from the filmmakers, as I've been acquaintances for a few years now. I first did a job for Blue Yonder Films back when I lived in Tulsa in 1998! My good friend Philip also knows these guys, so we visited their company here in LA when we visited in March. We saw the trailer for it then; A few months later, they sold it to the Weinstein Co. I'm very happy for them and hope the word gets out that this a really funny and clever film. Let me know if you get to see it!
2 comments:
Hi, John! Just wanted to say hi, and letcha know that I miss ya. I'm sorry I missed your B-day. I hope it was awesome! I was cleaning out my emails today (because absolutely NOTHING is going on here at Regent U. right now), and I came across your email with the blog link. I hope you have an awesome Christmas!
Love,
Lisa
it looks funny and i'm going to watch it.
Post a Comment