Saturday, August 13, 2005

Party of Matzo Balls


Tonight, I went to a house warming party for one of the clients my agents represent. One of his scripts is in development over at Sony and is already attached to a director. He also created a show coming on CBS this fall called Threshold. I invited my friend Maria from Madrid to go with me (she's also in ActOne). We thought we'd stay for an hour or so since we didn't know anybody (except for my agents). Well, we ended up staying a little bit later! We stayed for several hours, meeting several new people. Afterwards, my agents invited us both out for coffee and sweets. We went to Canter's Deli, one of the best restaurants I've been to since here (I've been there 3 times already). It's a Jewish deli/restaurant/bakery where everything on the menu is amazing. I was a little hungry, so I got some Matzo Ball soup. So good. We all had a nice time and didn't leave the place till 4am...

No comments: